How to find your membership expiration date in MSR
Members of MINI5280 who have previously paid annual dues may find their membership expiration date on MotorsportReg.com (MSR) using the following steps.
- Having an MSR username and password (free) does not mean that you are automatically a member of MINI5280 or any other organization.
- MINI5280 does not use MSR “member numbers” for membership records. Those numbers are commonly used by track racing events for car numbering.
- MSR users may belong to multiple clubs throughout the country for the purposes of receiving email about their events and activities.
If you are a dues-paying member of MINI5280, here is how to view your membership expiration date:
- Sign in to motorsportreg.com with your username (or email) and password. This is your Dashboard.
- Click the My Account tab at upper right.
- Click your name under Profiles.
- Click Club Memberships.
- Under Club Memberships, next to MINI5280, click edit
This is where you should see your membership expiration date in the gray box. Ignore the MINI5280 Member #, as it pertains to race car number preferences.
To renew your membership (or join), click the MotorsportReg logo at upper left, then search for MINI5280 in the Find Events box. Click the MINI5280 Membership event and follow the instructions.