How to join MINI5280 as a new member in 2018
To become an official member of MINI5280, payment of annual dues through MotorsportReg.com (MSR) is required.
- Having an MSR username and password (free) does not mean that you are automatically a member of MINI5280 or any other organization.
- MINI5280 does not use MSR “member numbers” for membership records. Those numbers are commonly used by track racing events for car numbering.
- MSR users may belong to multiple clubs throughout the country for the purposes of receiving email about their events and activities.
If you are a dues-paying member of MINI5280, here is how to view your membership expiration date:
- If you do not have a motorsportreg.com account (username and password), please create one by accessing www.motorsportreg.com. Click Create Account (upper right). Note that if you already have an account, please Sign In.
- Once signed in to MSR, search for “MINII5280 Membership 2018-2019” (or click here).
- Click the green Continue button at the bottom of the MINI5280 Membership page.
- Click the green Continue button (again) at the bottom of the page (Event Requirements).
- Next to your profile, click the red Register now button.
- Select the membership option: I am a new member, read the Event Waiver, MSR terms and click the red Continue button.
- Follow the remaining instructions to pay the membership fee to MINI5280.org, which is processed through MSR.
- A MINI5280 officer will receive your membership request and dues and contact you via email once processing is complete
If you have any questions about your MINI5280 membership or MSR, please contact us.